Thursday 17 March 2016

Memories....


Each time I travel down the memory lane, my face glows bright like the sun shining brilliantly in the sky, my heart brimming with happiness and memories flood in like the rain on scorching day lighting my soul like the stars shining in the night….

I re-live the old days, the sad moments bringing soft and tender smile to my lips while the happier reminiscences sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks as I begin to miss the moments; the moments that tore, created, defined, and re-shaped my spirit like a rough diamond now sparkling bright....

As I continue my journey towards destination unknown in pursuit of my dreams, I create newer fascinating memories to brighten the days when filled with glum..  
These unforgettable priceless bitter sweet memories, I treasure for a lifetime to come….



No comments:

Post a Comment