Monday 1 February 2016

The Solitude....

Like a lone wanderer lusting for adventure in the forest, like a solitary flower blooming in the field, like a lonesome cloud floating across valleys, lakes and mountains, like a still water…secluded from voices of the crowd…enjoying the intoxicating solitude!

In the solitude, I calm myself, I free myself, I lose myself, I discover myself …I reconnect with my soul..


A time spent with the most wonderful creature on earth; a time for self love, time for self care……….A time when only you hear your soul whispering….lost in the beauty of solitude!

2 comments:

  1. Super analogies in the first para... I imagined and I felt it ... Solitude is wonderful for me if its temporary .. I categorize it into four depending on the length of time

    1. Small: a break from the chaos to hear your thoughts and take better decisions
    2. Medium: Tend to get boring and you need some networking
    3. Big: CREEPY in capital. I tend to freak out
    4. The only choice: May be BLISS. I haven't encountered yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know what can freak you out, beware :P

    ReplyDelete