Saturday 30 January 2016

You are the one, now and forever....

How treacherous my heart is which melts every time you look at me..the gaze that penetrates my soul

My heart beats so faster making me wonder if you are already aware of how much deeper my love is for you…

The firework exploding deeper in my heart each time you look at me, my knees going weak each time you kiss me.

Your deep caresses make me feel alive, each touch making me realize how badly I want you.. I go blue without you

When you tease, I crave for it more.. Oh how I wish I could reveal how much I feel to the core.

You are in my dreams, my heart, in my songs and every breath I take…Your love fills me and makes me complete.

My heart whispers you are the one..oh my soulmate, pls listen to my heart that beats only for you…You are the one for me , now and forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment